Saturday, May 17, 2008

VETO!!!!!!!!!

I Want VETO POWER!!!!!!

A veto gives power, possibly unlimited, to stop changes, but not to adopt them. The influence that the veto conveys to its holder is therefore directly proportional to the holder's conservatism, broadly defined. The more the holder of a veto supports the status quo, the more useful the veto.

How useful will it be. I can veto anything i don't like like the systems in the country, my school's decision, my clubs' decision yada yada...........

But what a shame i can't be trusted with that power for great power comes great responsibility. sorry Uncle Ben for using your famous phrase.

2 comments:

her said...

Haha.. power..
POWER !!!
Give me POWER!!!!

Zen said...

Ya...
But given the choice of powers i might as well take Hiro Nakamura's space and time bending powers lah!!