Monday, May 26, 2008

CLHS Thomas Cup( My Class Squad)

The 2008 CLHS "Thomas Cup" is just round the corner (16-20 June)
Here are my class badminton squad.

Chief Coach: Yeap Zheng Lik (Yeap Mao)
Doubles Coach: Alvin Yeap (Rexy Yeap)
Players: Teh Yu Sheng ( First Seed), Yap Zheng Yang (Yap Chun Lai), David Oo(David Cook without the C and K), Wei Ping (P.Alonso), Yeong Shi Loong (Bearz), Issac Tan (Iz Tan), Lee Chia Chun (Stamina King), Marvin Ng (Kobe Marvin), Joel Teh(Most Handsome Guy In CLHS)

Our Goal: To Reach The Semi's ( in order to get back our registration fee and for Cheam's face)
Secondary Goal: To show we are the best!

2 comments:

♥♂ Ⓐⓓⓐⓜ ♀♥ said...

tagged... go to my blog and answer the questions

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).