Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Movies Galore!!

25 May 2008

My friends asked me to go to Queensbay Mall to watch movies. (it seems like ages ago when I last went there) They said they are going to watch The Chronicles of Narnia so i agreed. I told them that I will be late(piano class) so i ask them to watch it later that day.


I arrived at Queensbay Mall at 5.30 (stuck in the blasted traffic jam), by the time I went there, they are already in the cinemas. OMG!! So I missed this:








Geesh, trusting my friends to keep their word.LOL....



They say that they will watch another movie so I tagged along. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner. Sitting in that cramp benches makes my ass ache but the good food make up for it. In the end the total amout that we eat is a staggering RM 120.00 (omg thats my whole salary per month).



After enjoying those delicious Japanese food, we proceed to GSC. There were no more movies for us to choose cause Iron Man, Speed Racer are rated above 18. In The end we watch this instead:




It's very good, trusting good old Harrison Ford to give this action packed movie it's 5-star rating.


Harrison Ford is quite old already, seeing him filming Raiders of The Lost Ark, The Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade so many years ago but he still didn't lose his touch.



Irina Spalko's haircut reminded me of the haircut that PCGHS girls sported.(no offence there).

6 comments:

Zheng Lik said...

din wait for me.....
CISSSSSSSS

her said...

Irina Spalko's haircut is very stylish okay. This kind of haircut very difficult to cut one. Usually hairstylist will need more concentration and skills to cut this type of hair!
INDIANA JONES is soooooooo nice!!

Leo said...

It is not that we don't 1 2 kepp our word. Some 1 ask us 2 watch that movie 1st becoz he's wofe 1ted to watch it......

Zen said...

To Cher: Yesss!!!it is nice, especially the part where they were chased through the jungle and the most hilarious is when Jones talk to his son and his son fencing with Irina Spalko

To Leonardo: =.= because of her ZC forsaken our 11 years of friendship? I beginning to think that gfs are more important then friends. haizzzz......

Leo said...

你被点名了!!Nvm la at least we few still dun have gf yet... got companion...

her said...

haha.. This is crazy.. Having gf doesnt mean a guy cannot be free. Having a boyfriend also doesnt mean that girl cannot be free.

The definition of relationship differs from one to one.
It depends one how you see it. However.... I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO WILL LET GO OF ALL THEIR FRIENDS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR ANOTHER HALF (which is still uncertain whether is he/she his/her soul mate a not). Unwise.