Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged again?!

1. What do you want the most now?
Money, perhaps?

2.What do you want to do when you grow up?
Mechatronics engineer

3. What would you do if you've lose everything in one shot?
Erm.. Keep on living lah, the world has so many things to offer.

4. What are you afraid to lose now?
My closest friends, relatives and my processions.

5. Do you believe in being in love forever?
Shut the crap up, that is just something that happens in books and movies.

6. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Wait for my confirmation on what is the meaning of love.

7. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?
Open Counter- Strike and kill till syok.

8. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Have the same interest as me and knows how to cook good food. XD

9. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Someone who like to boast and do nothing and someone who bullies animals.

10. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
Yes!!1 vey much, they are the most prcious things to me.

11. Do you believe in God?
Yes, and don't look at me like that.

12. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friendship and my parents.

13. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No, not at my age.

14. What do you want your friends to be like?
Be themselves

15. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
That depends on their point of view

16. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
My Hair...

17. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
Dunno, i am used to being alone.

18. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Of Course!!! Charge!!!!!!

19. Would you kill in order to save the ones you love?
I think i am like Hiro Nakamura

20. If you have a chance to change the past, what would you change?
Never meddle with the past, what is done is done, it can't be undone.


People I wanted to tagged.
Issac
Zlik
Vicher
Bearz
and everyone else who read this post.

No comments: