Sunday, August 8, 2010

Resuscitation of this blog

phew, one month here in monash and it is sure as hell hectic till there is no time to blog. well so here is a recap of those missing post.


well, first there was the hostel i am living in. worse than my first house. you can find shit floating in the toilet bowl which is absolutely disgusting. moronic indon housemates.

next up is the monash orientation, which is absolute blast, have fun and get to know our not too big campus. haha
then, after my second week there, my grandma pass away and i have to rush back to penang to attend her funeral. RIP grandma, but i believe you are in a better place by now.

grandma neighbour's dog
after coming back from penang, have a lot to catch up on lectures and studies that i had basically no time to blog or gaming.
GH birthday just passed the other day, so happy birthday again!!
entering the last week, where me and lionel went to pc fair to grab some techs. been wanting a razer mouse ever since i start gaming and there it is, bought one in pc fair, the razer deathadder refresh and a goliathus gaming mat(which they say is standard size but wth is it like 14"... no idea) glad i bought this mouse because it is definitely an improvement from my old mouse which is getting unresponsive. bye bye old mouse, i will miss you and the times you let me pwn my opponent. xoxo. if you said i am a rich bastard for buying a razer product, you should see my friend, bought 2 TB hdd from seagate +a razer abyssus, that is imba spending

No comments: