Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bloody Bugs

Stop Colonising My ROOM!!!! what's so nice about my room that you all like to come here every night, everyday ever since i moved here.

First there will be moths, always flock to the lamp and flutter everywhere, and next thing you know, they are dead tomorrow. wth, what are they doing? enjoy their last moment of Lightshine?zzz
then there is these pesky little flying bugs that always fly around my face as if it is a satelite, brush it away, it gets TLL, sting you in the face, in the hands in the arms, and man they hurt and swells so much.
then there is this kind of beetle that looks like a wallnut, it clearly doesnt know how to properly navigate it's flight, once it smash into my window with a loud "thud" and then fall off. the first time i saw them, i just bring my racket and smash them out of the window, diced into a million pieces, duh. but kesian them, didnt do that afterwards.
probably the most not annoying bug is the ladybug, at least they are cute to look at.
then you got this black flying drone like insect that comes like every raining season, and they sure as hell like my room, whole swarm. just swatted them all yesterday and boy they are tough,needing 2 hits to properly finish them off
and finally, the most badass insect ever, the rove beetle
This little thingy? yup, the most badass, if you see it, dont squash it with bare hands, use tissue paper or whatever just dont have skin contact with it.(i use scissors to cut them in half) this insect. because this insect can secrete toxins more potent than most cobra venoms, they are kind of like hydrochloric acid, it burns your hands, creating welts and nanahs. they actually dont bite, but just like secrete them out. bloody hell, i got these twice and it hurts as hell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! warm greeting!
hope you gain success all the time 0_0

HaoG said...

Hi Zen,

You've got a very nice blog. Sorry for the randomness. I couldn't find your email on the blog. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.

In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

Survey Link

Best Regards,
-Howard