Sunday, April 13, 2008

My First Driving Experience!

Today is my first driving lesson. I went to Soon Lee for the lesson. The instructor is a Malay guy and he is quite chubby plus likes to talk a lot. He asked me things and babbles quite a lot about the students he used to teach. We went to Bukit Ga,nir for the driving lesson in the compound.( besides the paintball place there and the instructor grumbles about how often the paintballs smash on the windshield of the car). He first teaches me the basic steps to ignite the engine, check the blah blah blah . After that, he demo for me to see how to do the basic maneuvers and how to go up the slope and down, parallel parking, and three point turn. He sits in the front seat and let me do those “awesome moves”. The weather was hot there and the car doesn’t have air-cond 1. Sweating literally.
Finally, he got off the car and let me drive myself. I mati engine once on the slope and the boss there teach me how to start the engine on the slope: press clutch, handbrake on……
After an hour and a half there, the instructor said something that surprised me: “u pandu kereta ini balik sg. Ara! Boleh? Mai kan ke lah!”
This is the moment I had been waiting for and I drove all the way back to my home and thus harboring experiences for on-the-road test later.
After I got home, my parents were surprised that I drove home. LolThey don’t even believe my capabilities. Sweat.

3 comments:

her said...

I think being humble is nice.
But er...
Letting "pai kua kia" to be your blog's title isn't a good idea..
I suggest you change it. LOL
At least to something the more positive la.. hahaha
Holy cow.... Now everyone can drive... Just great.

Zheng Lik said...

damn you chua vishe
i am still a kaki kereta.....
CISSSS you

her said...

damn you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzheng lik
Why you damn me?
At least you can drive some time earlier than I can get to!!!!!!!