Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Flowers in My Hanging Gardens

Really sien today.. moral ate my energy yesterday.. so i decide to spend my morning at my balcony meditating (i know u don't believe me) and breathing the fresh morning air.. really proud of my balcony garden.. mum and dad maintain it.. let me introduce u to our garden guardian!! The most pretty flower shrub in my garden.. looking at it makes me relax and everything..I think this pic says a lot than a thousand words. My friends resemble the flowers, the only colours in my black and white life..


well, thats about my time in my garden. i hope to dedicate the following flower to my friends, all of you are the best thing that ever happen to me, and thank you all for making my life, magical..






I also want to dedicate this flower to everyone special in my life, and to the one who i might not get another chance to see again.. i just want you all to know this is not the end of the line for us.. thank you all again for making my life perfect..


No comments: