Monday, June 23, 2008

My Robot

This is the final slowest version of my robot, enjoy it. thanks. If got any comments please post it, it will be appreciated. Anyone has an idea for a team name please post it before wednesday. thank you.

the video quality a bit lousy but it's because i use compact mode that uses less pixels.=.=; please enjoy and give me comments lah cause I know its a bit slow my robot.XD, and zheng lik proposed i paint my robot red cause like ferarri, faster.@.@ and sorry because my robot is not carrying the plants as it is supposed to be cause the plants has been plantnapped by other members. lol

3 comments:

Zheng Lik said...

your team's name should be THE SPECIAL TEAM!
or
Tiong Leng Transformers!
nyahahahahhaaaa
congratulations 1st......
for becoming the national champion again!
LOLLLLL

her said...

nice! So cool.. Make one for me I want to play. LOLLLL
hmm.. don't pain red pain it silver or black. Why looks so complicated one.?? must it b like that?

Zen said...

yo zlik, dunno can get champion or not cause CLHS butterworth very geng, PCGHS also very teng. dunno can go national boon.

to vicher: cannot paint colour one lah, or else Mr.Lim the teacher will kill me. that is not a toy lah. XD it is very complicated lah, need programming and building, your school also have teams doingthis mah. ask them do for u lah! haha

thx everyone for giving me comments and opinions.